- Shukran E- Gift Card is Valid for 365 day from the date of issue.
- Shukran E- Gift Cards are redeemable across Online/Offline “Participating Brands” of Landmark, visit www.shukran.com/giftcard to check the updated list of participating brands and store locations.
- Shukran E- Gift Card is redeemable for full price as well as discounted items in the participating brand online/Offline stores.
- Shukran E- Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash either in full or part.
- Shukran E- Gift Card is part redeemable. Hence same Card can be used in multiple shopping trips across all participating Landmark Arabia Brand Stores across KSA.
- Should the purchase value exceed the value of the Gift Card, the differential value should be paid by the customer who redeems the Gift Card.
- No replacement / compensation are permissible /payable for lost E- Gift Card.
- Mutilated or defaced E- Gift Card will not be honored.
- E- Gift Card issued cannot be returned or refund.
- Items purchased by the E- Gift Card are refundable, as per the refund and exchange policy of the store.
- Shukran E- Gift Card is governed by the Shukran Gift Card T & C in force from time to time.
- For balance enquiry, expiry, store location & detail T & C visit www.shukran.com/giftcard or call 8001246622 (toll free)
Modified on: Fri, 2 Jul, 2021 at 1:13 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.